Terms & Conditions
Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our website.
Conditions of use
1. We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. In relation to a dispute arising out of this website, you the user and we, Kapil Care Homes Ltd, agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
6. Except where expressly stated to the contrary, the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Kapil Care Homes Ltd. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
7. The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Data Protection Act 1998
All personal data submitted by you through this website will be processed in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For further information about how we will process your information, please read our privacy statement.
Kapil Care Homes Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and that we will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (EC Directive) 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
Kapil Care Homes Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, so you should check here from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes we have made. This policy is effective from Juune 2012.
Who we are
Kapil Care Homes Ltd, Old Barn, Carisbrooke Manor Lane, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN17 2AA. Registered Company No.1878651 & Statepalm Ltd, Old Barn, Carisbrooke Manor Lane, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN17 2AA. Registered Company No.1665788.
The information we may collect
Your contact information including email address.
Your demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What do we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping. To improve our products and services. To periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. To contact you from time to time for market research purposes via email, phone or mail. To customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Please note therefore that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer to us over the Internet.
Emails are not always secure, and they may be intercepted or changed after they have been sent. Kapil Care Homes Ltd not accept liability if this happens. The content of emails reflects their author's views and not necessarily those of Kapil Care Homes Ltd. The information in emails from Kapil Care Homes Ltd is confidential, so if you receive one by mistake, please delete it without copying, using, or telling anyone about its content.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by us for marketing purposes or join our Newsletter.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by: writing to us at: Kapil Care Homes Ltd, Old Barn, Carisbrooke Manor Lane, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN17 2AA.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee, specified by law, will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect free of charge.